Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Resolutions & heartfelts.

SAY BYE T 2008 & WELCOME 2009!

I'm back now. since everyone has been pestering me to blog.
Went t church t celebrate & countdown 2009. Its better than t squeeze w everyone at town, vivo & sentosa.
The countdown wasnt that bad there! It was great!:)
I do felt the new year atmosphere. But something just had t my mood! >:(
Church then ended at around 12.30am & then we head to buy supper.
Midnight Curry Rice! :D I ate a bit only cause it was super filling.
Okay, I've had my new year resolution done alr!
I'll post it up soon!
For now, is all the dedications t all my dearest ones!

Angeline Teo! One & Only BFF!
Thanks for being there when I was in my most difficult moment.
when I was down, you nvr fail t make me smile.
Thanks for always being the bitch t brighten up my day.
I'll always love you!:)


Yuemin! My Twin!
Been in the same class for 4 years, we did have many conflicts among us.
but nevertheless, thanks for always being there for me.
You always cheered me up w all your funny & lamest joke.
Sorry for all the unhappiness that have happened.
I'll miss you & we'll meet up soon ok!
I love you, Twin!


Natasha Soh! Lovely Daughter!
Thanks for lending me a listening ear whenever I needed it.
Thanks for accompanying me when you had the time.
Thanks for always being there.
Without you, I guess I wont be able t vent out my frustrations.
All those times we had together, it wont be forgotten.
Really thankful for everything that you have done!
Always the only one!:)
I love you!


Shanice Ang! Best Diary ever!
You too, has always been there for me.
When I cry, I just ring you up & you'll be there.
Though something just separated us for awhile,
but we're back t the past or maybe closer?
You've taught me what friendships meant & I swear,
this friendship remains always.
You'll always have me!
All the promises I've make t you, I'll do it!
All your secrets, will be kept in my heart!
I love you!:)


Samantha Tan! Epitome of nonsense!
When I cry, you lend me your shoulders.
When I am frustrated, you lend me your ears t vent out.
When I am sad, you cheered me up.
When I needed someone, you'll be there.
What more can I ask from you?
You've done your best as my close friend.
I really appreciate you very much!
Thanks for coming over the other when I was very very down.
Though we used t have many conflicts among us,
but we has always put everything aside & start anew.
Thanks alot of being the most wonderful friend I can ever have.
I love you!

Yang Meien! Xingan Baobei!
You've always accompanied when you are free.
You come over when I was down.
You chat w me when you know something is not right.
You've always been there, & I mean ALWAYS.
Thanks alot for everything.
Thanks for keeping me company for the whole night
when I was crying real terrible.
Sorry t make you feel so lost, dont know what t do.
whenever I need you, I just give you a call,
& you'll come over t my place after that.
words cant express how much you mean t me.
But I know, I'll treasure this friendship always.
I love you!

well, I have such wonderful friends around me.
there are still somemore.
I'll post it up on my next post.
I'm gonna have my lunch now! be back later!

No comments: