Wednesday, January 7, 2009

like the stars that shine,

I'll be the reason for your pain.
I didnt really have the mood to blog yesterday because something bad happened and it totally ruined my mood.
Dont understand why he did it but he didnt even dare to admit. whatever luhhh~

Daddy is nice today! we went to fetch Meien today over to our place.
Daddy's being super hilarious by making me laugh while he was teasing her.
I love Daddy, though he is hot-tempered at times.
wasnt on the stable situation for the past few days.
But I'll be fine soon, I guess?
I'll be back to normal soon! Sorry for those who I've been venting my frustrations on, sorry for those who have been getting scolding from me. I dont mean it at all. I just need time to get over all these damn things that are getting on my nerve. I'll be fine soon!
Goodnight everyone!:)

No comments: