Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!
Do enjoy this festive w your loved ones!
With many love.


Once again, its Christmas! The seasons of giving, sharing & loving!
So give, share and love w the people around you.
Christmas Eve was well-spent w family. wanted t celebrate it w Baby, but he has t work and so we had t wait for our next outing that is on his birthday.
I've no ideas what t get him for his birthday.
went t church for midnight service mass. Fabulous one w the caroling and the skit that they have put up, totally amused me much. It definitely do have the Christmas mood & atmosphere.

I'm totally worn out and feeling real tired.
Moreover, the weather is so nice that I feel like tucking into bed now.
But I'm gonna do that when I'm done.
It will be better if Baby is beside me too! ):
Thanks t those who texted me and called me t wish me.
Thanks for those who have done their Christmas shopping and have the heart t get me a gift.
Totally appreciate it and I'll get the presents from you all soon! :)
And do collect your cookies from me soon! I did something that is hand-made because I dont really know what t get!
I've not done any shoppings yet & I have not get anything for Baby too!
Oh my. This is the results you'll get for having no plans & last-minute decision.
I alr do have the most wonderful presents from God.
That is having marvellous friends around me & especially having Baby into my life.
I'm thankful for all these and I guess there's nothing more for me t ask.
I'm done w here! Sleep tight everyone, goodnight!

4 comments:

Autor said...

your blog definitely does have the Christmas mood & atmosphere :D
merry christmas Loraine, for you and all your family ;)
congrats on the blog and thanks for this xmas post, it's really touching #)

LORAINE. said...

haha, merry christmas t you too, Lucas.
Thanks for the wishes! :)
hahaha. nah. its just a normal blogpost.
Thanks for coming by everyday & leaving a comment.
Most appreciated!:)

MANS said...

Hey, i linked you! [:

LORAINE. said...

haha, i've linked you too!:D