Sunday, December 21, 2008

Caught me completely offguard.

And I got myself into a relationship again.
Melvin Ng! :)
21 December 2008.

Well, I really hope this relationship would work and I wont end up in misery again.
Thanks t Edwin & Shanice that we are together.
Thanks t Meien, Sinyee & Cecelia who told me to give up on him & choose t be w someone else.

Sunday, a family day?
well, I dont think so. I went out w daddy t Centrepoint t walk aroundd & went t Takashimaya t walk around.
Came home at ard 7pm plus.
Parents arent really on talking terms now.
Sigh. well, but its alright.
Sentosa trip w Baby, Meien, Shanice & Edwin tmr! :)
I cant wait man!
---------------------------------------------


24th Dec 08
Kristmas! @ Potpourri(Waterloo st)
9pm-3am
mix age


It's the annual holiday that is spiced with endless streams of parties and celebrations
Memorable moments reminisced as friends gather and wish each other
Christmas is a a day not to be spent like any mundane occasion

We're presenting you a christmas with a TWIST
KRISTMAS will be bursting with the quintessence of any other party you've been to
this year;
Get all your friends to come for this splendid get-together

POTPOURRI is just a stone's throw away from town
COME ON DOWN AND PARTY
CELEBRATE FOR IT'S KRISTMAS

FEATURING;
DJ Santa gives you his extraordinary mixes
Your all-time favourites,hardstyle/RnB songs infused with festive tunes
Be IMPRESSED
be fascinated

Alcohol to heighten your pleasure will be available for the legal ones

FOR TICKETS RESERVATIONS AND/OR
INTERESTED TICKET DISTRIBUTORS.
CONTACT:
LORAINE.
bear_hew48@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Autor said...

damn.. this Kristmas party must have been pretty cool *.*
actually that was a hell of an idea! xD
and that DJ Santa.. lmao

LORAINE. said...

hnhaha. yeah! :) all thanks t the person who created this idea. haha.