Gotten back N level results. Didnt do pretty well.
But my wish has come true. I didnt wanna go Sec 5 next year because I know it will be very tough for me. So I might as well, take Private Diploma?
I'm still considering...
So after taking results, bus-ed home t bathe & changed.
Waited for Meien t come over and after which, went t Amk Hub t meet Shanice & Edwin and then we took the bus t Serangoon Garden.
Took a long time before we could find a seat t settle down & eat our dinner.
Melvin came for awhile & he went off as he has something t do.
Order quite alot of dishes. Ate till most of us are bloated that we could hardly walk.
walked t the nearby bus stop t sit & have our food digested first before really taking a stroll around Gardens.
Camwhored & all. Then walk t the bus stop at the circle there & camwhored again.
talked, camwhored, laughed till about 10.30pm before everyone of us went our separate ways home.
So yep. Meien & I took a cab t my house & Meien took a bus back home.
reached home around 11pm & I'm online.
Still editing the photos. It will be up by tomorrow. Promise!
Alright. I'm heading t bed! Goodnight!
OH! & last but not least,
Thanks t Edwin & Shanice that I'm able t get over him...
Yes. I'm happy now! :)
Thanks guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment